Friday, May 6, 2011

yucky icky boo-boo


That, my friends, is a yucky wart. I had it frozen at the dermo a week and a half ago. I've had one in that EXACT same spot before. 

It hurts when they freeeze it. a lot.

The doctor literally told me to stop being a baby. (Okay, maybe not in those exact words... but you get the idea.)

It turned into a blister, then a blood blister, and now it's finally just a black spot that should fall off really soon. I hope it does because when people see it they give it a disgusted look.

I'm sorry, but you can thank cheerleading camp and their nasty showers. That's how I got my stupid warts. That, or COURTNEY LANCASTER gave them to me. Either way, I'm stuck with them forever.

OH WELLLLLLLLLLLLL. It'll fall off soon :)

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment