Friday, May 13, 2011

day two

a picture of the person you've been closest with the longest


I don't particularly like this picture, but this is Courtney. This is from last summer, so we both look al ittle different now. We've been friends for as along as I can remember. She came to my birthday party in 1st grade at the bowling alley. She scored the highest, but I remember me telling my teacher the next day, "Me and Courtney got the highest score bowling last night!" That's the day we learned that I should have said "Courtney and I." I'll always remember that. 

We've both changed in so many ways. We've had our ups and downs, but we've stuck by each other the whole time. She's definitely someone I would trust my life with. I would trust her with any secret. I love her to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment