Friday, May 6, 2011

e-f-y

.....
.......
.........
............

doesn't want me. again. for real?

You wanna know the sad part? I really didn't care all that much. I read the email, just thought "Whatever," and continued on with my night like nothing happened. I'm not going to say that I didn't want it, because I did.

But being rejected two years in a row is a pretty big indication that being an efy counselor is not for me. I mean, everyone can tell me that they think I would be the best counselor, and I'd have to agree, but there is a different plan for me. I prayed that I would be an efy counselor if it be Heavenly Father's will. Apparently it's not his will, and I'm okay with that. I know he has my best interest in mind.

So, on to the job hunting. I've already applied for six different jobs this summer and still haven't heard anything back. Whatever. I'll leave that in God's hands, too.

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment