Thursday, May 26, 2011

MEH

I give up on the whole 30 day picture challenge thing. It just wasn't doing it for me.

In recent news:

I've turned 21. Not as exciting when you don't drink. (Not that I want to drink, I'm just saying that it's not really a big milestone otherwise.)

I am loving my new job. It's so much more fun working in constant rotation where you get to see new things every 30 minutes. Also, it's a lot more fun to work with people your own age. Always entertaining.

More and more of my friends are getting home from their missions. It is incredibly satisfying to know that I'm going to have friends again at school.

I'm learning to manage my money. It's more difficult then I imagined.

I sliced my finger today on the blade of a freezer paper box. ouchie.

My room is still dirty.

Smudge chewed up my scarf that my cousin got for me in Italy. It was pure silk and yellow. Now it has holes in it :(

I got my magnetic strip that gets me into the doors at work. I feel very powerful.

My fingers are crossed that I can get my hair highlighted within the next week. Two and a half inch roots just aren't cutting it.

I have a goal to take pictures every day. Now, I just have to get the motivation to leave my house. ha.

Oh, and my wart came off about a week and a half ago. THANK GOODNESS.

That is all for now. If I think of more to ramble on, I will do so later.

hugs and kisses!

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment