Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bring. It. On.

I'm starting the 30 day picture challenge. Why? Because I can. Also, I think it will be fun.

Day One:
A picture of yourself and ten facts about yourself.

dumb picture. i know.

1. I am a twin. Have been my whole life ;)
2. I think redheads are more attractive then other hair color
3. I have only kissed four people. I like to keep it classy, not trashy
4. I am obsessed with shopping
5. I really like blankets. Especially cuddling under them :)
6. I am really interested in geology and WWII, but more specifically, Hitler. Weird, I know.
7. I'd rather make things for other people then myself. I can only see the flaws, but they can always find the beauty :)
8. I miss scrunching my nose and having it kissed :(
9. I don't miss high school at. all.
10. I hate when people make this comment, "I'm so OCD about...." If only you had an idea what OCD was really about.

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment