Sunday, April 10, 2011

virginia

Sorry I haven't blogged at all this past week. It was a LONG week. It was full of cleaning, packing and final projects. It was very, VERY busy.

But, I AM HOME IN VIRGINIA FOR THE SUMMER! It is so nice to be home! I got to go to church in a real church building today. That sounds really lame, but when you go to church in random buildings you really appreciate a real church building. Also, I went to church a little early so that I could see ELDER WHITBY! It's so weird to think that Hunter's roommate from this past fall semester is now serving in my stake. WEIRD!

I came home to a new kitchen, and new tv. We FINALLY have a plasma, AND DVR! It was a very eventful day yesterday.

I decided to live at Tuscany again in the fall. I was gonna move to a new complex, but Tami told us that they're opening up Tuscany to boys in the fall, I changed my mind. Half the reason I was moving was because I was sick of the Rockland boys. I have YET to have a good ward with cute boys since I've lived at Tuscany. My fingers are crossed! Plus, we're getting free laundry and now I'm living with Terren again. BESTTTT FRIENDDDDD.

Anyway, I still haven't' heard from EFY and I'm getting really frustrated. I just really want to know what I'm going to be doing this summer! I guess the Lord is trying to teach me patience here and I'm trying REALLY hard. But I am human and it's starting to get really frustrated.

Anyway, I'm home for the summer and really excited!

PLEASE pray that I will hear from EFY this week. Thanks a bunch.

xoxo

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment