Wednesday, April 20, 2011

sass a frass

You see this red-head right here?



I miss her stinkin-guts! I miss the "kind" words that would ALWAYS come out of her mouth :P I miss her hot-chocolate runs ;) I miss her coming home from school and being pissed off about the way someone was driving and "almost" killed her. I miss hearing her drop something in the shower. I miss that sass you see in the picture above. I miss coming home and watching cooking shows or sportscenter between classes. I miss going into her room and complaining. I miss staring at her creepily until she looks and starts laughing. I miss yoga where she would laugh at me when I couldn't do something. I miss her yelling at EE on the phone because he was being inconsiderate.

I MISS TERREN NICOLE DEAN!

Yes, I said it. I miss my besss frannn.

And this is us in a nutshell. I'm the goofy one, and she's the one that thinks I'm weird. We fit together like two peas in a pod.



And I love her.


No comments:

Post a Comment