Monday, April 25, 2011

The Giant Bunny


The giant bunny stopped by my house Saturday night. He left me lots of candy, and a Roanoke Weiner Stand shirt. It was a good Easter.

And let's not forget what Easter is really about, because it is far greater then any of us can even imagine. I am so grateful for all that our Savior has done for me. I'm thankful for His continual guidance and love. I am grateful that he suffered for me in the garden. I know that I will be able to return to live with my Heavenly Father one day and that I can be with my family eternally. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testiment of Jesus Christ. I know that we have a modern prophet today on this earth to lead and guide us. I know that prayer is a direct connection between us and the Lord and that He will always answer our prayers. I am so grateful for all that I have been given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment