Friday, November 19, 2010

peace and quiet

It's THANKSGIVING BREAK! YESSSSSSSSS.

I never thought I would make it through this week. I thought it was going to be extremely long. Not only because of the Harry Potter premiere last night (which was awesome), but because at 11:15 on Friday morning my Thanksgiving Break would start.

Most people would think that a week in Rexburg while everyone else has gone home would be boring. I think it's going to be extremely relaxing. The apartment all to myself (except for Kate who's here until Tuesday). A clean apartment with NO DISHES (other then my own), NO HOMEWORK, all the TV I WANT, sleep with NO END by an alarm clock. Man, can you tell I'm excited? ;)

And to top it all off, I'm crafting ALL week! I'm ready for fabric, sewing, and painting. Yessssssssssss.

And blogging updated with my new creations :)

stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment