Monday, November 15, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Okay, so I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet! But, tonight as I sat in my room in a very upset and angry mood, I turned on my Christmas music. And let me tell you, NOTHING cures a bad mood like Christmas music (especially N*Sync Christmas music).

I've been thinking of what Christmas brings and to me, Christmas represents family. In 3 weeks, I get to fly home and spend time with my family for a solid two weeks. And oh, how excited I am for that. I miss my mom, dad, dog, and cat. I miss my friends, and my kiddos at work. I really miss the kids at work. I can't wait to visit them and hear them scream "MS. ARIAA!!!!" and come give me hugs and kisses. I am so excited.

Anyway, for all you having a bad day, put on some Christmas music. I KNOW that it will brighten your mood! (And I should probably remember this, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment