Tuesday, November 23, 2010

... how tough you had it

I'm sorry, but I don't consider it "waiting for your missionary" when you're still in high school. What did you have to sacrifice? You weren't even old enough to get married without your parents consent anyway. I just don't feel bad for girls like that.

In other news, Ryan gets to Skype his family for Christmas. To say that I was slightly jealous would be an understatement. I wish so badly that I could see him, or just hear his voice. Not in a tape, but an actual conversation. To be honest, I cried a little when I read that his family gets to see his precious face. They get to see his perfect smile, and watch his eyes light up as he laughs.

Ugh, I want to see his face light up.

:(

I miss you, baby.


And I wish I could see this smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment