Wednesday, March 9, 2011

humph...

It's almost one in the morning... and I cannot sleep. This may be because I took a three hour nap that was supposed to last one. Oops. :)

So, I have an interesting conversation to share. Yesterday I had an FHE brother tell me that when he first met me he thought I was weird and that I talked a lot. I've never been described as "weird" by anyone but myself so I was kinda shocked. I didn't know that I come across as weird to other people.

Today in my photo class, I have a friend named David. Since I had just met him this semester, I thought I would ask him what he thought of me when he first met me. His answer? I was shy and super reserved.

I know now you're really confused. Apparently I am shy, reserved, weird, and I tend to talk a lot. It's kinda funny how I come across differently to different people. I will say that I met David in class and I tend to not  talk in the first few weeks of class because I don't know anyone. When I met my FHE brother, I was already with my roommates that I was comfortable with. Humph.... At least I seem to have an uncanny ability to make my mom laugh her pants off.

I guess this could be considered a little weird...

It snowed again... and I hated it. I mean, it's March right? It should have stopped snowing by now, but apparently not. It's been melting the last couple days and I could actually see grass. I hadn't seen grass in MONTHS! Whatevs... home in a few weeks right? And then I can see all the grass I want :)

Anyway, have a good night. I'll try to go to sleep sometime soon.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment