Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chubby cuppy cake boy

So, I'm really going to miss my roommates from this semester. We've had some really funny and interesting conversations. We've watched youtube videos until our stomach's hurt from laughing. We've yelled at the girls that live above us.

And I'd have to say that we're pretty AWESOME.

For example, a conversation that we had tonight.

Me: "I had my mom watch the fat kid video today and she said 'They should have never let him get that fat!'"
Allison: "Chubby kids are cuter."
Me: "NO THEY'RE NOT!"
Allison: "I just want my kids to be chubby for the first four to five years..."

She then continues to go on talking about how chubby kids are funnier, they're packed with good jokes, and that there is a difference between fat and chubby.

And what inspired this awesome conversation?

This:



No comments:

Post a Comment