Saturday, October 15, 2011

KO

You see, I have this friend. I call her Kiersten, or Kierst. Some people call her KO, which is a pretty cute nickname if you ask me.

She is my best friend. I'm not talking as in we just call each other best friends, but she is a true blood best friend. She knows more about me then anyone else on this entire earth. Like, I don't think there is a single thing that I would feel uncomfortable telling her about. Like, she knows a lot ;)

Honestly, I'm surprised we don't have a secret handshake or a made up language that only we can speak in. We're tight; tighter then spandex. I think we'll be friends forever. Like that one friend that you keep in touch with for your entire life. Or the one friend that you feel like you were best friends with before you came to earth. Yep, pretty sure KO is that person.

Today we went to Kiwi Loco (frozen yogurt place here in the Rexburg) and we talked. We talked for a long time about things that you normally shouldn't talk about in public. And we talked about crappy ex-boyfriends who never deserved us ;) Or past roommates who you would pray to never have to live with again. Or our many inside jokes that never seem to cease because we come up with new ones practically every time we're together. There is also the fact that she has never eaten as much fast food in her life until she lived with me.

So, KO, I know you're reading this. (You blog stalker) And I want you to know how much I love you! I'm also super duper grateful to have you in my life. You're awesome and don't ever change. And I won't change either... I'll just stay super judgmental and outspoken. It what I do best, you know.

I love you KIERSTEN. You're the love of my life. Let's get married and live together forever. (Cause now we can legally be married in New York)

No one will ever be as awesome as us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment