Saturday, May 29, 2010

see you in two years!

And he's off! Off to serve the Lord for two years in the San Diego Spanish Speaking mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

ELDER GARY CLIPP!


Elder Clipp,

I will always remember the good times we had together. Our many conversations while Jordan, Hunter, and Griffin freeborded. Our trip to Kings Dominion where we raced the Honda gang, and rode practically every ride together. Don't forget the many pranks we played on people, and the time we almost got arrested.(I know I'll never forget that one.) The intense ping pong wars I watched y'all play while I sat on my phone texting. The "INTENSE" fireworks we set off at your house last fourth of July because Hunter didn't want to go watch them downtown. Our many Rockband nights on the biggest tv I've ever seen in my life. Oh the memories I have with you, Gary.

I know you'll be an incredible missionary. You have such a strong testimony, and love for the gospel. You will bring many souls unto the gospel, and will bless many lives. Always remember that the Lord loves you, and will always watch over you. You are an incredible person, and I know this will carry you through out your life.

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment