Monday, May 24, 2010

long time - no blessings?

Okay, so maybe that's not true. I've been blessed with more things then I can count. I've just been too lazy to blog.

I've been blessed with a wonderful week off from work where I was able to bask in the sun, while laying on the sand. How wonderful are vacations with your family, and friends.

Okay, so now I'm going to fill you in on my day at work. So to start off, working at Honeytree Early Learning Center is not as easy as it sounds. You try chasing the worst three year olds around all day. Did I mention that it's 16 three year olds? I leave most days with a headache, but that's beside the point. Anyway, I have a favorite child. Her name is Megan and I think she is the cutest little girl to have ever walked the earth. She has beautiful long blonde hair, and has the attitude of a high school girl. Today, she gave me the cutest little attitude I've ever seen. The story goes as follows:

Megan: MS. RIAAAAAA! Erin called me a bad boy! (as she struts over to me and throws her hand on her hip)
Me: Erin, Megan is not a bad boy. She's not even a boy. You need to stop telling people that.
Megan: (struts back over to Erin, and throws her hand back on her hip) I'm not a bad boy, Erin! You're a bad girl!

Oh the joy of three year olds! I leave every day with a new appreciation for their little personalities. Don't get me wrong. Some days I wish I could kill them all. But then I wouldn't get hugs, and kisses everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment