Wednesday, June 6, 2012

7 weeks of bliss

Well, first and foremost, I am terribly sorry for not keeping up with this thing. Life got in the way. But as of late...

I'm going home for the 7 week break. I have officially decided. I need a break from this place called Idaho. I love going to school here, but I don't like being in this environment all the time.

I mean, it's not the most logical choice to go home for seven weeks. I won't have a job and I'll just be hanging out, but I need it and I'm okay with it.

Also, my best friend/former roommates/twin stopped by last night for my birthday. I turned 22 two weeks back and she was out of town. Last night she brought me cookies and a sweet card. I love her. Also, she went through the temple for the first time my birthday weekend! That lucky dog! She's an endowed lady! So cool!! She's also going on a mission to Hungary! She's a pretty cool best friend if you ask me!

I love you, Kierst!

No comments:

Post a Comment