Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Joke

Wanna hear a joke?!

PRESIDENT'S DAY!

Wow, what a LAME weekend this has been. All is well, though. I didn't really do anything expect envy my brother for seeing John in Oregon, Terren for shopping in Salt Lake, and Allison who was soaking up the rays in So-cali cal cal.

Now that the weekend is over and I no longer have a need to envy my friends, I will update you on my life. It goes as follows: homework is over taking my life, my room is a MESS, my laundry is done, we have a new dvd bookcase, I've only had one dr.pepper in the last two days, it dumped snow over the weekend and Diana's mom is visiting.

Anywho, I need to go make my bed and hit the hay. Hopefully tomorrow will be full of sunshine (so I can take pictures), and I can walk to class bouncing to the beat of my ipod.

Wanna see a pretty picture I took today? :)

Oh Idaho.

No comments:

Post a Comment