Friday, June 11, 2010

approaching nine months

It gets closer and closer to Ryan coming home. Okay, so maybe he's almost been gone for only nine months... but it's nine months closer to when he comes home!

This ride has been full of ups and downs since he left. Definitely filled with frustration, aggravation, stress, and many more negative emotions. But, when he broke up with me, I realized how much I truly love him. I've come to realize that living without him is not an option. My eternity will not be complete without him. Sometimes I wonder if my love for him is real. What if this isn't supposed to be? I've realized that love isn't just about feeling that incredible urge to just want to be with him. It's not about melting into his arms the moment he hugs me. It's about growing together. We've both grown so much in the past nine months. More then I ever imagined that I would grow. I knew that he would grow in more ways then I could count, but not me. Now I realize that all the trials I've faced have made me stronger. They have made me more aware of all that I'm looking for.

I look back on last summer, and the undying happiness that I constantly felt. I've missed that so greatly. And what do you think is the one thing that has been missing? Ryan Tyler Jensen.

It's incredible how one person can walk into your life, and your eternity will never be the same. He is my best friend. He treats me like a princess. He loves me for all my many faults. He thinks it's cute when I scrunch my nose. He loves my accent. He thinks I'm the most polite girl in the world. He is perfect, and nothing will ever change that.

I am in love with RYAN TYLER JENSEN! It feels so good to say that. I can't wait for you to come home, honey.

But for now, here are some pictures to reminisce :)





No comments:

Post a Comment