Sunday, September 18, 2011

idurrho

I'm back in idurrho, in the same apartment, in the same room, with the same decorations :) I'm loving my classes. I'm loving my roommates. I'm so happy my friends are back from their missions. I have more people that love me then I know what to do with. I'm healthy. I have my OCD under control. I'm reading the scriptures daily. I pray daily. I'm not eating out much. I am happy.

I am happy.

I am happy, and no one is going to bring me down. Because, for the first time in two years, I am at peace. I am comfortable with my life. I have accepted the present and forgetting the past and looking forward to the future. I haven't cried once since being here. I feel empowered.

And I'm staying high, because it's exactly what I deserve. It's exactly what I need.

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!! I love you :) I'm so proud of you! You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete