Wednesday, August 17, 2011

:)

I found this in my basement today. It made my day wonderful. I will always remember this.

Maria,
You have shown me so much patience this year. You are an inspiration to a new coach. I knew I could depend on you and I did count on you for a lot. Thank you for knowing how to time things, when it is important to confront or just let it slide. This year has not been easy for you. I know that you will be successful at whatever you put your mind to and I am thankful and lookforward to having you Jr. Coach with me at Rec. Maria, just hang in there, your strength lies in teach and encouraging. It may be that you are not always out front or come out on top. You have a GIFT for letting others shine, but never forget you are MY STAR!


Coach Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment