Saturday, December 4, 2010

baby Krew

My cousin, Whitney, had her baby boy a week ago. He is the most precious little newborn I have ever seen in my short 20 years. I had the privilege of taking pictures of him today for my photography final assignment.

To say that I was intimidated would be an understatement. I was terrified. When people see me as a photographer, I feel really weird. I don't like telling people what to do, and especially with a newborn! It's difficult to relax when everyone is standing over you thinking you're a professional. I'm FAR from a professional.

Sometimes I wish I had my own studio. I could have studio lighting, props, etc. I think that would make it a little easier. Anyway, I love baby Krew and his mommy. She is an amazing cousin and an incredible mommy.

Love you Whitney and congratulations.

Precious, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment